51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now in stock for all EU customers:

• MIG 51x Eleven-Space Rack Bundles
• MIG VPR Eleven-Space Rack Bundles

and to power them up:

• 51x Floor Box PSU Bundles
• VPR Floor Box PSU Bundles

if interested please send an email to kitorder [at] 51xAudio.com

Many thanks to Jeff from www.classicapi.com for sharing his rack drawings and PSUs!

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 149
holidays.jpg

Gentlemen, will be on holiday with my girls  8) 8) 8)
No internet, no sales, no shipping  :)

Will be back end of august.

Hi Volker

I'm needing a psu traffo for a doac  - I used to get them from Musikding but they seem to have dried up.

Any chance you have one about that you could part with?

(And if you have any of those fab Rondo poorman traffos, one of them too! That spec was awesome)

I have some new tube stuff needing doing  :)

PS - thanks and I understand if you dont  have any.

Cheers
Alex

Volker-

I am new to Group DIY. I am looking to purchase a pair of your 51x Germanium/JENSAMP kits. I'd also like to purchase a pair OV560's. I still need to decide on in/out trafos. Please contact me and let me know if these items are available.

Thank you.

Hi..just joined the forum.  Do you have any DLA-2A pcb's available and the 60VA toroidal transformer?
I am based in the U.K.

Thanks !

many, many thanks

The 51x rack and OV560 are great devices.
Thanks to groupdiy
Thanks Volker for this very, very good job and thanks for the great support :)

Stephan

I need a pcb for +48v  supply in my tube amp for 2 channels. I  love the layout and pcb mounted power x-former  on the MSD48PSU, however I live in the US w/ 115V main voltages. Is there anyway to  still use the psu? Any power transformers that are similar in footprint but have 115v primary? Any help would kick ass.. Thanks for your help
Brice

digitana said:
Hi..just joined the forum.  Do you have any DLA-2A pcb's available and the 60VA toroidal transformer?
I am based in the U.K.

Thanks !

Was wondering the same. Would totally love to do a LA2A build!

Everything you see in the first post is in stock, so are the D-LA2A PCBs and PSU transformer.
Please send me an email with your shipping address, I will respond with a quote.

Announcement:

I hate doing this, but since many parts of my projects are USD dependent I'm in the need to adjust the prices of most parts and projects I sell. Stock is low, and most parts I need to re-order are significant more expensive now  :mad:

I will update the prices in the next weeks.

What secondary voltages does the  "D-LA2A 60VA PSU" deliver? (thinking about using it in a Rude Tube build,,,)

Thanx, Mattias

Back