51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
My name is Mike Hirsh and I am from Melbourne Australia. I wish to build a dual LA2A and I need the pcb/s.
Can you please email me with what pcb/s I need, and power supply plus anything else you can supply me with.
Please include the cost and shipping to Melbourne Australia.
my email is...... [email protected]
cheers
Mike

Hi, I  like buy 2 of these:

D-LA2A PCB: EUR 25,00 each + shipping + 19% german VAT where applicable

To:

Moises Bernal Mariscal
Ctra. de Mijas Km/2 Camino del naranjal
29100 Coín
Málaga
ESPAÑA

Thanks!!

Would you mind reading the first sentence in the first post of this thread?
Besides that it´s not a good idea to post personal data in the internet, be it email, adress, bank account or whatnot.

Hi Silent, I was just wondering if you still have pcb's for the Bo Hansen DI. I was also wondering if any of the psu's you list can be used for 12v?

elcoco42 said:
Hi Silent, I was just wondering if you still have pcb's for the Bo Hansen DI. I was also wondering if any of the psu's you list can be used for 12v?

Welcome to groupdiy.com! :)

You will find all you need in the first post of this thread. If it's listed, it is on sale,  normally.
The psu pcb's are pretty flexible, I use them all the time. 12Volt is no problem.

Cheers!

PS: The friendly guy behind silent arts is Volker.

Awesome thanks a lot for the info, and I guess I'll take this opportunity to say hi to everyone since I'm new :) I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys, my journey in audio diy has only just begun.

Small stock note:
- Haufe ST8456 transformers are out of stock, new stock is not expected to arrive before christmas
- There are only 3x OV560 kits left. Once they are gone they are gone.

Will there be 500 (no X) Version of V672, PMV70 and 903 comp in future? Any chance? Have a pair of OV560 and they are phenomenal  :). Would also love to have the other preamps but I have no 51x Rack.

the 903 comp is vpr compatible.
But I've seen on Volkers Facebook page a V5672, so maybe we will see something new in the future.

TillM is right, the 903-51X can be build VPR compatible.

While the V5672 is indeed a VPR compatible V672X it is not available for DIY.
It is available fully build and tested, EUR 490 each ex shipping ex VAT.

There are 11x  PMV70X DIY kits left for sale (51X Rack required),
I don't have any plans for offering a DIY VPR version.

Hi, I'm looking to build a Bo Hansen 1975 DI. Do you have any PCBs available? I saw them on PCB grinder but it looks like they don't sell them anymore.

Back