51xAudio by [silent:arts]

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I'm interested in dual la2a pcb with pcb psu too.
In 51xAudio no contact email appears.
How do we do it?

Hi dogvoid,

please contact sales[at]51xAudio.com with your location.

dogvoid said:
I'm interested in dual la2a pcb with pcb psu too.
There is no separate PSU PCB (or do you mean the PSU transformer?)

Thanks
Volker

Outch!
Sorry , now I see that "[at]" is the @ …

"There is no separate PSU PCB (or do you mean the PSU transformer?)"

Yes!
Send a mail.
Thanks

Abel.

Hello,

I'm interested in using the POS48PSU-rev01 to power my dual EZ1290 project. Do you have any documentation or info on which Power Transformer(s) to use to generate +24v along with the +48v? I'm in the US, so I'm not sure if 120V AC will be an issue or not.

Thanks for your help,

Brice

Hi Volker,

I sent payment for the POS48PSU-rev01 PCB. One more question, I’m assuming the diodes are 1n4007, is this correct? If not, which is needed? (1290 Neve x 2 project).

Hi Mick, I do indeed make NTP M100 opamps with standard 2520 pinout.
And Lawo 325 DOAs, and two different Neumann OA10 versions.
Since they are not DIY Kits I don’t list them here, please send me an email to [email protected] for a quote.

Hi Volker,

I'm finishing up my PSU for the dual EZ1290 (Neve clone) project. According to the project's notes I need a 0V, 24V, & 48V to go to the pres. However, I only see a "GND" output next to the 48V and POS. I also see 2 GND near the AC inputs. Do any of these allow me to get the 0V I need? Am I misunderstanding this? (I think the answer is...yes).

I really appreciate your help.

Attachments

• PCB.png
    PCB.png
    537.3 KB · Views: 26
Hi Volker,

Will you ever consider a „Light“ Version of your 500 Series floor-Box PSU for smaller racks and even single two slot frames?
Only 1 channel, less power, smaller toroid, smaller box, smaller price :) ?

echoplex said:
Hi Volker,

Will you ever consider a „Light“ Version of your 500 Series floor-Box PSU for smaller racks and even single two slot frames?
Only 1 channel, less power, smaller toroid, smaller box, smaller price :) ?

Volker has developed it years ago.

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=59672.0

Just drop him a mail.

Back