A FREQUENCY MEDICAL ???

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stereokillah

Hello,
one day i seen a TV show about music and mathematic, the more beautiful note of music and the less, the way of scientific music.

in a reportage in a hospital some doctor try to treat the patient with musique, and especially with the music of "celine dion" cause there is a special frequency in her voice that 's give a good vibration for us the human.

A research about the influance of music BPM on the heart...

But there wasn't more information

if someone have some direction i would lurn about this

thank you

Well there was a big thing in the esoteric community also with Cousteau and tuning your
stuff to match the rotation of the planets, just to name one. I always thought it was more
the way sounds interact with each other that makes a difference, but I'm sure that music
can be very powerful when it comes to healing.

I think this is one of the things us mere mortals have not been able to put our heads around yet. The power of music...It would be interesting to find some more research on the subject

The Soviets also had research something like
information presented with a single low frequency
[ specific  , i don't remember which one ]
increased learning potential
Some of us here are a little tired of the Disney Celine

Apparently certain frequencies resonate with certain parts of the body. Apparently G resonates in the groin area so composing a song in G should turn people on...  ;D I don't remember where I read this but it was some serious paper...

I've always been interested in the link between music and human emotions and how music can alter the state of conscientiousness and induce trance, etc... It is certainly interesting to study the use of music in religion.

Music has a spiritual aspect to it that can reach deep into someones soul. Music can express things that words can't even compare, although I'm sure poets would disagree... However combining music with words and visuals can create serious art that can have a deep re-active impact on the human body and its state of mind (changing emotions, heart rate, etc). Just think of how a film creates a "out-of-world" experience using the power of words, picture and music - now  imagine a film without music... Notice haw in a horror movie the music can make us tense and fearful. Notice own this fear causes our body to react....

Studying humanity past and present, we can see that the use of music is interrelated with all human emotions, such as joy, pain, sorrow, love, anger just to name a few. Music also follows us all our lives. Every major even is accompanied with music, such as weddings, births, parties, celebrations, death and funerals. This shows that there is a close link between music and human emotion.

We all know that some illnesses are psychological and can be linked to our emotions. Therefore, if music can alter our emotions and change the way we feel, it may have healing properties.

However, I don't think it's as simple as that. I think the person has to be receptive in order for the music to change their emotions. Also as livingnote mentioned, it is also my opinion that it is the combination of frequencies that work. There is not one single frequency that works but rather a combination of frequencies that does the trick. This is why music is a art form not a science.

This is a very interesting subject stereokillah and I also would like learn a lot more about this. It would definitely make for a great research essay for a music degree.

stereokillah said:
But there wasn't more information

if someone have some direction i would lurn about this

thank you

I think a good direction to take would be to study:
- Composition and harmony
- Music in religion
- Music and mass manipulation
- Music's influence on the conscience
- Music Therapy
- Music and emotions

I have seen many books in the library on Music Therapy. I think this would be a good place to start. I have also seen University courses on Music therapy as well. I think this is an exciting subject because for most of us on this forum, music is such a big part of our life and it's good to know that what we do, on a day to day basis, can have such a profound effect.

J

oh thank you,
i 'm happy to see the interest.

i did some research last years and all the book , for me, was more an direction  to do some business but not a verity , like:" i you want to be fine buy my cd"

on the web there was some infos on the spirituality, and song they said  the HUM like buddhist seat bent to the front and go back to the back or the muslim during the pray

who repeat like a song with low frequencie to be trance .

if have good remenber Albert Einstein was lurning about Quantum Physics, all the form in this world is constitute by  multiple molecule who 's turn around themself with a frequency a give a sound,

So all is frequency, perhaps that's why the aminals can go around the world and back without GPS, or know before a tsunamy or earth trembleling.

if i find more i'll post it here

I once told a girl that "music is the only true language, it beguiles but never lies" and got called a pretentious arty w*nker. She may have had a point, but kinda missed the point. ::)

Notice haw in a horror movie the music can make us tense and fearful. Notice own this fear causes our body to react....

Yeah! My Favorite Alien was the first one, music ambiance etc.... the rest was good but not as deep.

Anyway, nice post, i've always been interested in this as well, very esoteric but as Matthew Jacobs posted, where you find emotion there you can find healing.
Beethoven is a nice music to eat with, helps digestion, from something i've read  :D, Mozart very good for kids growth, put them some Mozart while they are playing, but we've all heard that, Slipknot if you want to burn a house down, gives some kind of motivation  :D, just kidding.
But i don't get the Celine Dion however  ;) :)

Now the cooky part, some Military reasearch have been made on very deep subharmonic frequency, like 3Hz or so, when spread with lots and lots of power, could damage human system and lead to death, i remember reading something about that long time a go, kind of wierd tough.

Latest posts

Back