Poor Man 670 Info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mateus

Hey guys,

Sorry if I'm in the wrong place. I'm having a tough time trying to find info for the DIY project of the Poor Man 670. Can someone point me any directions? Also, is there a better project for a Fairchild comp?

Thx in advance.

Curious that you would know about it but not know where it is ?
If you're going to be around here for any time , you'll get to know
the search function

What is he trying to find out about the 670 project...schemo? It aint been released.

I have one... but only in hard copy along with a set of boards that one day I will get to building... Out of respect to the people who did the boards and the project I will never release my hard copy...

Well he went away, didn't he? The next one will have the full schematic posted for it will need custom transformers.

Heya there!

Pucho
Exactly! I'm trying to grab more info on it. I'm a completelly noob about DIY stuff but I'm willing to try and learn. My problem is trying to filter the info around 'cause believe me, I use the search function.

okgb
Yeah I'm a low poster, don't have the time I wish I would have to be around as much =/. That doesn't means I'm not around at all or that I'm not interested.

Anyways. What I'm trying to say is that I dream about building a Fairchild but I have no idea what to do and I tought here would be a good place to ask for directions about a project of this type.

Well , it's not exactly the best beginner project
but still learning how to search [ and find answers ]
leaves the more knowledgable here [ not me ]
better utilized for serious questions

where is the information ?
the information is where you find it

Back