how to make an Hit-Song?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have read somewhere that there is a small device which was produced in the 50's that does have the ability to create a hit out of whatever it is that is fed through it.  Cant recall the name but it basically has one control, a giant pushbutton labeled Hitten.  It was said that this device is more expensive than any other and quite rare.  If I find the schemie maybe one of our resident gurus can reverse it and we can diy from there, that way we can all make some big hits.  Im pretty sure that David Gilmour has two of the 4 known units, maybe Ill give him a ring.

In all seriousness, write about your life and it will affect someone else's life too. This requires a huge amount of self-reflection to get it right.

how to make an Hit-Song?

Promise a brand new lifestyle and imply that everybody subconsciously  craves to have it, inject some mystic bluff, and make it sound easy, to temped people to grow to you're level, and manipulate them to serve as good decorum, and give them a beat with some background noise so they can tap there feet while you explain all this to them. ;)

(I recommend many sexy girls throughout the proses. ;D)

Latest posts

Back