guitar amp schematics - demeter and vht

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shmuu102

does anyone have any demter or vht guitar amp schematics..

i have noticed several of the tube amp archives have gone down in late
november. anyone know the story behind it?

i heard a while back that Mesa gets BRUTAL about people posting schematics of their stuff, namely the Triple Rec

if your looking for some OK sounding diy stuff. check out www.ax84.com

t

believe me, mesa is doing the world a favor by making it harder for people to clone those amps... One company making amps that sound like that is enough.

dave

[quote author="soundguy"]One company making amps that sound like that is enough.

dave[/quote]

hahahahaha.

yeh, im not to much for the rectifier series but the Mark 3 and 4 sound sweet. and ive heard good stuff about the road king and Nomad.

Nomad's are the worst amps I have ever heard, I'd rather go direct with a sansamp. ;)
Nomad's switching is shocking as well, the switching delay is like half a second!

As far as I know the Triple Rec is by no means any kind of rip off and has no resemblance to an SLO100 at all. Not even close. Boy are they different! Those guys at Mesa worked really hard and came up with something completely new. I can't believe how different those amps are! Like night and day. Like black and white. Like apples and oranges.
:green:

Latest posts

Back