anyone know how to open a sliding glass door?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After various ideas being kicked around and so forth,  it was decided to remove the handle...this required cutting it with a dremel and a cutting wheel. Once the handle was off was able to work the mechanism with a flat head screw driver... had I know more about the mechanism would have just drilled a hole into the metal handle at the right spot. Anyway once opened i I tried to close the door with the latches out and u really gotta slam it hard to have it close and latch... so I dunno. Anyway thanks for all the advice guys. As always this place is full of great people willing to help out. I am sure if I popsted the same shit at gs, there would have a been a ton of posts making fun of the situation or down talking to me. So thanks again....

Insomniaclown said:
So now that you got it all sorted out, can we start making fun of the situation?

if you want too however, said assistant will be in the stocks for a few days. Feel free to come by and throw rotten fruit, eggs and other random shit for the next few days.

Back