Modushop racks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12volts

I have a couple of new jobs that have been electronically built but need racking. It's the sort of jobs requiring something special to house them.

For sometime, I've looked at the Modushop web site and liked what I have seen, though I've never used them as a supplier.
Anyone on here got experience of using them? Quality, communication, delivery? Comments gratefully received.

Frank

Hey  Frank,

Just check out Holt Broadcast, they are a UK company and their cases are very good. If you need machining give me a shout.

Cemal,
I've used Holt broadcast for years, do you know Steve the external rep.?  and their (now defunct) competitor IP Kinloch.
I've a couple of jobs that warrant just that bit extra, just asking if anyone has experience of modushop.

Frank

modushop has always been fast and cheap for me. Good quality. I once broke a handle from one of their cases, and they sent a replacement free.

I have one gripe with EVERY single one of their cases. Either the screws are too small or the holes too big for attaching top and bottom of the case. It's like they think the paint around the holes alone will support the lids, and with just four screws! Screw and unscrew the lid like twice and already there's almost nothing holding the case lids tightly.

You basically need to get bigger screws elsewhere as they fail to understand the problem.

Latest posts

Back