Help needed to remove Beyer M69N tuchel connector

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericjazz

Hello,
The 2 wires are broken near the connector, so I have to remove it.
I found a small screw (near serial number)and remove it. Is there another screw (under ''Beyerdynamic M69N'' marked ring) to release the tuchel ?
Thanks in advance for your help.
All the best.
Eric

Hello everyone,

I have 2 working 1176 Rev D units and I am trying to connect them with the stereo link option. I have the stereo link boards in and I am wondering what I should be expecting from the "front panel" operation. Does one input/output control both units? and do the attack release pots remain separate?

I'm trying to figure out what is normal so I can be certain this is done right...

Here is where I am at:
My voltage is right at +30VDC
Resistors have all been verified a few times
IC's are in the right position with the circle on the chip matching the board dot position
Caps are in the correct direction
Wired according to the Hairball schematic

Any help here would be greatly appreciated... ;D

Josiah

ericjazz said:
The 2 wires are broken near the connector, so I have to remove it.
I found a small screw (near serial number)and remove it. Is there another screw (under ''Beyerdynamic M69N'' marked ring) to release the tuchel ?

Eric, I can't exactly remember off of the top of my head, but there may be a very small allen grub-screw near the Beyerdynamic label.

Mods, can you move the above post to the correct thread? Cheers.

@Josiah: Your post is at the wrong place, here is where you have to ask:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=20058.0

PS: You should remove yours from here.

Hello Roddy,
Thanks for your help. I managed to remove the connector. Actually, it was not so difficult (just unscrew the tuchel after removing the small screw near the serial number !) but I was afraid to break some parts.
The microphone is now rebuilt and seems to work fine (i'll try to compare it with another M69).
Now I'm testing 2 other Beyer microphones I just bought: 1* M66 (low freq are missing...) and 1* M500 (seems ok).
Thanks again for your answer.
All the best.
Eric

Latest posts

Back