Unidentifiable Neumann Module

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams

Hey all. I bought this Neumann module for 50 bucks at a ham radio show some time ago. Looks to be some sort of summing or distribution box. I can't find ANY information on it and thought maybe someone here might be able to help me out.

It's a Neumann T-SVRa module, my guess is from the 70s, based on nothing. All discrete. There are 6 knobs as well as a trim pot inside, which is accessible from the front via screwdriver.

Anyone ever seen this? What is it? Documentation? Pinouts? How was the power setup on Neumann consoles? Which one is it from? Were there standard voltages? Etc...

I know NOTHING about the old German stuff. I have done some searching, but most of the info available pertains to v72s and such. If anyone can point me in the direction of some reading about anything besides the U/V/W series stuff, I'd be grateful.

There's got to be something I can do with this thing. Right?

Attachments

• T-SVRa%20Front.jpg
    T-SVRa%20Front.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 59
mmm I bought two TSVTa modules on ebay to a guy of Israel, they are summing modules from an old console I think they could be part of a broadcast console and maybe custom. They are 15V modules IIRC.
I have no other info, no schematics.

this is a picture of the TSVTa, look like from the same console.
normal_neumann_tsvta_1.JPG

you should ask to Volker, he have a extensive collection of neumann stuff.

best regards

Rafael

Back