[BUILD] DBX 160VU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup!
Boards should get to me on the 1st and I'll ship them out that day or the next. I'm compiling a Bill of Materials and PCB layout. Should have them done by this weekend.
Regards,
Abe

board_1.jpg

Arrived today. Getting ready to ship them all out ASAP.

Thank you all.

I still have some left for those who weren't able to get in on the pre-order. Its 35$ plus 5$ flat shipping around the world to payment AT acsoundstudio.com

Get your soldering guns ready! :D

Abe

Thanks for being patient everyone. Had a band from out of state in the studio and finished up today so was finally able to get the rest of the PCBs sent out. So as of March 9th alll are shipped out.
Thanks!!

Paging Nick K.
You pre Ordered one Board from me but didn't include your shipping address....I've been trying to contact you through emails.
Get back to me! I have your board waiting for you...
Abe

Great. Glad the boards are arriving. If you want to order part kits its 100$ per kit, (there is also a 10$ flat shipping fee no matter how many kits you order). Includes all Capacitors, Resistors, sockets, Molex connectors, Regulators, trimmers, All Polypropylene caps in the signal path. THAT 2180A chip. All other chips included. Sockets so you can experiment with different chips ETC All pre sorted in little baggies, ready for your soldering iron!  

$100 per kit  plus 10$ shipping to [email protected] be sure to include shipping info and what payment is for.

Does NOT include: Case/Meter/Switches/Transformer.

Cheers,
Abe

Latest posts

Back