Help want my voice to sound like John Lennon Rubber Soul

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have everything but the EQ I'd be happy to share if someone wants to PM me. I'd like to get a hold of the EQ schem if anyone wants to share :grin: I also have a point to point layout I did that works quite well for the pre I can send.

Steve

[quote author="CJ"]Winston is going thru some heavy shit, so don't expect anything until he gets some stuff taken care of.
And no, I don't know what the exact problem is, none of my bussiness, I just hope he makes it thru the tunnel.[/quote]
Likewise. I also heard news to the same effect from another very very well-respected audio builder person...

Also, I don't know or wish to know the details, suffice to say I won't be bothering or pestering John. As and when he's able, he'll be back I'm sure. Other than that, I send him my best wishes and I'm sure that if praying is your thing, I suppose that his family would appreciate your remembering him and them in your prayers.

John, I'm looking forward to you being back so that I can make fun of you again, "ya Manc git"...!!! :green:

Keith

Latest posts

Back