Any RMAA freeware users?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lassoharp

Just looking at  RMAA's "free spirited" forum.  Wondering if anyone has had any issues with spam/malware from downloads or from forum activity.

Take a look.

http://forum.rightmark.org/?id=4

security check, would you buy a home alarm system from a hijacked forum? I guess these crooks are shooting at the primordial goo-like absolute lowest IQ demographic.

Sometimes I wonder if there already are two species of people on this planet.

I registered with their forum before catching this and there appears no way to easily delete your account.  So far no extra spam has shown up in my mailbox.

It seems weird as there looks to be a good number of RMAA users who could benefit.  The one section has -(minus)3 topic posts!

I signed on to view the test results of several interfaces not listed  on the main page.  They're there . . . . buried among ads for Gucci sandals . . . ::)

Oh c'mon!
RMAA is a nice piece of software, written by a couple russian guys for free!
What if they have other things to do in their life  other than looking at their own forum, especially if they not looking to profit from it in any way?
::)

I guess if more people bought the Pro-version (I did), those guys might have more time for deleting spam. And maybe for improving their code. Version 6 still crashes often, and they haven't updated it for 1.5 years. I like RMAA, but I'm beginning to think I should look for an alternative. Also, Version 6, while improved in many respects, has lost the acoustics mode of version 5.

Latest posts

Back