SERPENT AUDIO - SB4000 / SA-3A / SEND 'N BLEND (FINAL STOCK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, holiday weekend and all.  We're going to bring back SA-3A PCB's and possibly basic parts kits.  PCB's will be in stock sometime next month and will be up on the website for ordering today or tomorrow.  Parts kits we'll make a decision on soon, and if so they'll be available next month as well.  Either way we will no longer be stocking the transformers - for those you can visit hairball's shop, as they already stock them as well as the meters and knobs.

SB4000 front panels - we're out of stock at the moment but have discounted B-stock panels up on the website now for anyone interested.  We're working on getting new panels in house unfortunately since parmetal burned down we've had to send it over to a couple other of our shops for quote.  ETA will be somewhere around 4-6 weeks.

We are now also offering fully assembled SB4000 PCB sets.  They will be up on the website this week.

ruckus328 said:
Sorry guys, holiday weekend and all.  We're going to bring back SA-3A PCB's and possibly basic parts kits.  PCB's will be in stock sometime next month and will be up on the website for ordering today or tomorrow.  Parts kits we'll make a decision on soon, and if so they'll be available next month as well.  Either way we will no longer be stocking the transformers - for those you can visit hairball's shop, as they already stock them as well as the meters and knobs.

SB4000 front panels - we're out of stock at the moment but have discounted B-stock panels up on the website now for anyone interested.  We're working on getting new panels in house unfortunately since parmetal burned down we've had to send it over to a couple other of our shops for quote.  ETA will be somewhere around 4-6 weeks.

We are now also offering fully assembled SB4000 PCB sets.  They will be up on the website this week.

Darn tootin'! That's f**king awesome man! Put em on the store today, make it happen :D I can't wait!

Pretty please :DDD

Alright, clearing up my act.

*Update*

Please let us know once it's made its way to the store.

Ah god dammit!

http://serpentaudio.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=1&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=95&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=29&vmcchk=1&Itemid=29

It is with regret that I am announcing Serpent will be discontinuing our DIY offerings once existing stock is diminished.  Unfortunately with demand for our Commercial line of products quickly expanding, along with decreased interest in our DIY projects over the last couple of years, I simply don't have the time to support these DIY projects any longer.  We've had a nice run, and I'd like to thank everyone who has supported us and built an SB4000, SA-3A, or Send B Blend through the years.  If you've been thinking about purchasing one of these items then now is the time, as once the existing stock is gone that will be it.  We still have the following in stock which can be purchased on our webstore at www.serpentaudio.com :

SB4000 Kits
SB4000 PCB's
SB4000 Front Panels
SA-3A PCB's
SA-3A Front Panels
Send N Blend PCB's

Hey Mike,

Im trying to finish up my SB4000 and about to order knobs and my lorin switches for the threshold/attack/release/HPF have VERY long ends. They at 1.25'' long.

Do I just cut these down some? Will that hurt it?

Sorry to see your going to stop offering these. But you're doing well with other stuff! I just got an sb4001 and its awesome!

ouch. 50 dollars to ship a faceplate, 2pcbs and 4 transistors?

You really do want out of the game! haha

But I want an SA3A so..i'll bite.

Back