MixBuzz1: full-featured 1RU bus compressor. Pre-orders : pls update, page 6.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Igor, payment sent for ..
1xPCB set
+ Basic kit
+ SC filters
+ MIX, or C&B
+ LED meter
+Soundpath upgrade
Thanks
Ian

I'd be in for 1 full PCB set if it's not too late. Igor, I'll paypal you as soon as you confirm that you have 1 set for me.

We shipped about 15 orders today, the rest will be shipped next week. Too many time consuming logistics.
@Ian, SKJGP: payments received, thanx.
@Ilia: We arranged 20 kits. 1 kit order was retracted...
1 kit and 5 PCB's are still available.
We will not make these kits anymore-sorry, too much time involved.
The PCB's will be available in future.

damn i wish i saw this post before i started on the building of my 2 units.. i wouldve ordered 2 kits no regrets for sure :( now i am doshless and weaping  :'(

massive respect for u igor and i will be getting the pcbs for sure!!
will u have some of the kits still available and the faceplate? :) would be tops .. like the led vu meter kit.. i would love one of those on aaaaany future build i do for sure it looks mint innit

chaaww

Chriss, please PM me the mail address you paid from, yes, we received some payments,
but I can't guess by forum name (sorry :)

1kit and 4 pcb's are still available.

Just got the PM. I definitely still want the kit, but I need to hold for a week or so! Will advise soon. Thanks!

Has the other batch been shipped yet, and, do be more direct, was mine included in any of the batches so far?

Sorry, no offence was intended. I just need to know which week approx they arrive to work with customs (stupid archaic outdated ... ehh).

PCBs arrived! Got stuck at the local posthandler but finally they are in my hands. Beautiful work! Thanks a lot!

P.S: Do you know Glenmorangie in the Quinta Ruban edition? You should try it :)

Didnt try it for a long time, maybe i should give it another try ;)

Quinta Ruban means the last years the malt was in barrels used for port whine. Makes it smoother, more red in color with a nice taste. There are 4 special editions as far as i know the barrels from port, sherry, the last 2 i dont remember where used for the last years.

Igor,

my kit arrived today - looking great.
Well done - Many Thanks!!

It looks like I will sit with the soldering iron under the christmas tree...

Merry Christmas & a happy new year to you, your team as well as all DIYers.

Regards,

Chris

Latest posts

Back