Nice new Apple Facility

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm yeah .... 100 million spend on the facility and they still screw it up on the coding.......

i'm a content person with a nokia.......

Wait a second...wasn't the AntennaThatSucks™ one of the main features of the older iphones?

Exactlly, mine sometimes still really does (3G) Suck™, i mean they say like the hand is one major antenna blocker, well true, sometimes when i have all my palm holding the phone, some bad Wifi gets absolutely not good, and for making it better i just hold the bottom with fingers, ridiculous, they come up with this informations, wich could be true, but just for saying hey fellows we have it under control, we don't screw you, we spend that money you gave us to build this facility, blablabla....
But that's some fancy looking facility, tough.......
i'm a content person with a nokia.......

Yes i believe you, Nokia is number one in this domain, for proof those old big plastic Nokia phones are still in use and they are just Bulletpoof, i bet mine will not last 6 years, even if i did 2.5 and i'm actually impressed so far, but i'm one carefull guy when dealing with electronic stuff  ;).
But what a slap in their face when this old gear (Iphone) got into the market, i mean the first iphone didn't had nothing but the screen, really, all the other features that Nokia and others had, this one was lacking all that, but even without these, they made this phone a HUGE Seller, got to give them the credit of an incredible marketing, as always, people waiting in line just for a taste of the Candy...
What is weird with those iphones, is that even if there are "minuses" on the gear itself, when you jump in, going back is pretty hard, and this thing is just so easy to use, their idea of making it simple enough and opening the SDK was a great idea, and also the least they could do....
All in all, Iphone and its AntennaThatSucks™ feature sucked™, but i'm hooked.....

Latest posts

Back