Needed: Focusrite ISA-828 schems

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to the guy (or gal) that sent me the schematix for the ISA-828 a few months back -- unfortunately I had my main hard drive crash and no longer have the file, nor the identity of the sender.   This poor lonely never-used card pictured in the link below really needs to fulfill its destiny inside a wonderful DIY (non-ISA-828) octal mic preamp project. :)

If you have the schematics and do not wish to share the whole thing, the only thing of interest is the pinout of the 2-row ribbon cable header connector (grounds, power (including voltages), audio inputs, and connections for the two buttons and 9 LEDs on the front panel.

ISA-828 Digital Option Card

Thanks!
-Bob

Hey,  I kinda need this too for a repair.. Is it possible to have the schematics posted or emailed to me? I'd really be greatful. Seanspublic at gmail dot com

Hello,
Also joining in repairing an 828 with some metering issues. It's just so hard to track down the signal path without the schematic when it's all smd!

It will be really great help!

alexwfm at hotmail dot it

Cheers,
Alex

Hi there,

A little UP cause i got 4 of my 8 channel cracking/noisy so schematic will be a best to fix it.

Latest posts

Back