How to use TL Space Impulses in Logic Space designer?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strangeandbouncy

Hi,

Does anyone know how to use all my lovely TL Space Impulses in Space designer? I believe I can use the Logic ones in TL Space, but hows about the other way round?

Any help most gratefully recieved.

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

If IR's are in SDIR or WAV format, you load up space designer, beside IR Sample on the left side of the interface is a dash. Clicking the dash will bring up a menu. Select Load IR, and then select the IR file you want to load. Then save it as a setting in space designer. I used to load cobinet impulses this way, as well as the bricasti impulses. Hope this will work for you!

Ryan

AFAIK, the IR files need to be inter-leafed stereo files for a mono>stereo instance. Mono files can be loaded as well.
True stereo IR files need to be quad files. I never managed to successfully load these into Space designer. I do think Space designer has some true stereo IR presets though... 

As Ryan said, should be able to load them from the top left of the Logic SD interface.
If they are another format that's a bit weird .... then no.

MM

Andy,

Care to share the name and source of your favourite IRs?

I'm using TL Space a lot these days, mostly with Bricasti-M7 IRs. The site that offered them free has since gone away, but it appears the zip archive is still downloadable:

http://www.acousticas.net/World/IRs/AcousticasM7.zip

Quite curious to know what IRs you like.

Brian

Hi,

Bricasti, Bricasti, Bricasti, Baby!

Also, some 480L, H3000, from the same site. I also have some made for Altiverb, especially EMT140 plate. Actually, there are some from the humble MidiverbII that rock too!

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

Latest posts

Back