Banzai Music, someone knows them ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from my experience most times the indicator is not up to date
i am still happy using them and won't discourage anybody doing so. they have stuff that is hard to find elsewhere, and have no minimum order quantity, but i always double check the stock before placing the order, this in fact is just as easy as exporting the shopping cart webpage into a pdf and email it to the customer service, they are in fact very helpful

beatnik said:
from my experience most times the indicator is not up to date
i am still happy using them and won't discourage anybody doing so. they have stuff that is hard to find elsewhere, and have no minimum order quantity, but i always double check the stock before placing the order, this in fact is just as easy as exporting the shopping cart webpage into a pdf and email it to the customer service, they are in fact very helpful

Nice approach!  And a friendly reminder at the same time it'd be nice they'd bring the stock-indicator more up to date.

Solder fumes ahead...

+1, that is a nice approach, and perhaps it also motivates them to implement something more automated.

I had a few orders where something was shown in stock when ordering, but turned out to be backordered. At the time, they did need quite a bit of prodding to solve the issue. Very helpful and friendly, but not proactive (which is understandable, they probably don't get a trigger for each and every order that has items backordered).

I like the product range and I like the website, but I most of the times I got items in backorder I had to remind them some months after that the items were not sent. It seems they forget sometime the backorder even when the items are in stock again.

There was one time I had to send an email directly to the manager because with the general email things were not being solved.

Anyway, I always ended up receiving the items

Too bad... but I have another bad experience with banzai :(
I placed an order on the 8th of february, payed it which was confirmed the day after, but after that it was just on 'processing' and nothing happened.
Also an email didn't help, looks even like they didn't even open the email.
I just gave them a call and all of a sudden they where going to ship it tomorrow.. after 11 days of silence.
They said that they had peopel being sick, I understand that but still.. at least send an email or whatever.

Latest posts

Back