MixBuzz1 -- panels printed FEELER

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stereokillah

hello,

Given that a different option mixbuzz1 modular applications and front panel order are not sufficient to get a good price, I propose two options:

1 * Front panel with the mounting hole and the disign of Igor  with options print on demand with each color or white with your logo
- The price is 26 euros plus shipping

2 * front panel with all the holes so all options in this case the price would be 40 euros but I think in this case it would be wiser to do it with Dan would be cheaper in my opinion.

2* front panel totaly drilled  full featured ( just missing the four holes to mount it on the case) printed with your logo 50 euros shipped worlwide.
this price is for 10 to 20 orders

For those who would not have seen the work I'd have to propose on the whitemarket here there is exemple whit poor aluminium sheet.

3.jpg

002.jpg

For the case the price with for full featured version and totaly drilled minimum 20 pcs it 100 euros without shipping expnsive so

Leave your opinion, or other ideas

Hi Stereokillah,
I am not sure I understand your proposal.
what I am looking for is something like the LED version of the case that Igor has in his build. I would be happy to drill the pots and switches myself, but I would definitely need the square hole for the LED meter to be done for me.
Otherwise, I really like the classic white writing on black metal. It would be great to have my own logo on there. is this what you offer for €26? If so, I would definitely be interested.

hi briomusic,
ifor 26 euros i'm talking about all version but no holes, just mounting holes, but i'm actualy in progress for a complete case with iec and xlr holes, for the led meter it's dificult cause i need a minimum request do have a good price for it.

it's allways possible to have complete case with all holes but for small quantity it's expnsive.

i'll post some price and option when iv'e got news

print like paper in a printer, but the printer have some modifcations and special ink, and i asked some modifcations.

Originaly we bought it with my friends to print textile and i thought why don't print my panel with it and why don't offer this possibilty , the price of machine is like a big cnc investisment , but for this result the price is very interesting.

i could offer custom 500 series panels printed for cheap but with holes.

like this i think offer a new possibility, DAN for the silk screen panel in series, grand masteraudio for the custom enagrved, and me for the custom panel printed with some diy after. 

to be honest - I wouldn't want the square cut out for the ultra-unobtainium EAO switches, and would use normal switches with a round hole instead. are you going to offer the panel with either round (or no) holes for bypass and power?

briomusic said:
to be honest - I wouldn't want the square cut out for the ultra-unobtainium EAO switches, and would use normal switches with a round hole instead. are you going to offer the panel with either round (or no) holes for bypass and power?
briomusic, are those square bypass and power switches really hard to come by?

canidoit said:
briomusic said:
briomusic, are those square bypass and power switches really hard to come by?

Hi there,

to me the "square holes" seem not to be squared but normal roundholes-I think what we can see is not a sqare hole-it´s the front bezel which is black on switches like e.g. RAFI etc.The hole behind it is round then.
Sourcing them is easy here in the EU,but they are expensive. :-\

Have a good day,

Udo.

yes t's a round hole of 16mm where you can put toggle, round or square switch.

but like there not much request i think i'll pass on it, since friday i've bigger projects. a Baby

stereokillah said:
yes t's a round hole of 16mm where you can put toggle, round or square switch.

but like there not much request i think i'll pass on it, since friday i've bigger projects. a Baby

Congrats!  I have 1 on the way as well, 4 months and counting.

I know there was the origin thread somewhere...

Can you do prints on backside of plexi as well? Will it be nice black then? Would need it for frontpanel with some transparent sections for LED and stuff.

Congrats to your baby .. and  ... well ... in 16-18 years you have enough time again   ;D

Back