WRA HZ51X - Recording-DI for 500/51X series - FEELER CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zayance said:
Any ideas on shipping cost yet?

Thanks for filling out the form!

Shipping will be whatever it costs to get it out to the respective recipients.
I will pack up a dummy kit as soon as i get a chance this weekend and give you a quote on the shipping to France.

With that in mind, I added a 'Location' field to the form.  This will help me with the shipping quote requests amongst other things.

I will send out a shipping quote to anyone who requests it.

Thanks!

Mike

zayance said:
Any ideas on shipping cost yet?

Ok, looks like shipping via Canada Post to Europe would be $32 by 'Air' and $14 by 'Surface'.
Air shipping has an estimated delivery time of between 6 and 10 business days while Surface shipping is between 4 and 6 weeks.

Cheers,

Mike

Hmmm Us dollar right? And 13 seem to be ok but why between 4 and 6 weeks? Kind of long no?, sure about this, no offense tough, it's seems weird, and not insured nor trackable for surface? If yes in France it's 10 days all over the world for that kind of shipping, well you know better...

zayance said:
Hmmm Us dollar right? And 13 seem to be ok but why between 4 and 6 weeks? Kind of long no?, sure about this, no offense tough, it's seems weird, and not insured nor trackable for surface? If yes in France it's 10 days all over the world for that kind of shipping, well you know better...

I understand your concern but I am strictly quoting you what Canada Post is giving me.  I think they probably play it safe by giving a 4 to 6 week estimate.

With Air or Surface, the package would be insured up to $100CAD. I will personally cover the remaining amount should anything happen.

Also, since the US and CAN dollar are pretty much on par right now, you can pay in whatever currency works best for you. ;)

I will call them on Tuesday to see if anything can be done.

Don't need to bother, like i said you know better, no prob, allright now i know what's shipping cost...
I think we still have time to pay, well i hope, i need a little time, not much tough...
Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hey guys,

Figured I would show everyone what the front panel will look like for the HZ51X:

HZ51X_DIY_Quarter.jpg

And,

HZ51X_DIY_Front.jpg

The L-Brackets are still not ready yet.  However, I got word that they are being bent as we speak!
If everything else goes well, I should have them in hand in a week.  :)

Thanks to all that filled out the form.  We still haven't reached 30.  ;)

Cheers,

Mike

haima said:
those FPE panels do look very sharp!

I always prefer the simple look for gear... great job!

Thank you haima!  I like simple/straight forward panels as well!

Winetree said:
I'd be in for 1 kit with all the add ons

I will add you to the list.  :)

gar381 said:
Fun with Target?? (pg 1)

FP...  Does look VERY nice Mike ! :) :) :)

GARY

Thank you Gary.  I'm not sure what you mean by 'Target (pg 1)' either.

Cheers all!

Mike

AHHH !!! It's looking good , Dam you !

It's a few pages long now but
do the inputs mix together ?
with the pad , can they take a line level input ?
i thinking it may save me mixing gtr mic pres together
for one track
Anyway hope this does well for you and thanks for the offering
regards Greg

okgb said:
AHHH !!! It's looking good , Dam you !

It's a few pages long now but
do the inputs mix together ?
with the pad , can they take a line level input ?
i thinking it may save me mixing gtr mic pres together
for one track
Anyway hope this does well for you and thanks for the offering
regards Greg

Thanks Greg!

The input signals don't get mixed. This is actually by design.
The pad is after the hi-z plugins but the plugins should be able to handle an unbalanced line level signal.

Have nice snowy day! :)

Cheers

Mike

Latest posts

Back