Master Control Room Pot @ API 7800. Value?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hagen daaz

Hi everyone. I need to replace the pot of the Control Room Level of my API 7800 unit.
I don't want to open dismantle the unit just to see the value, then close it, order the pot, and then open it again to replace the pot...
Does anyone know the value already?
Many Thanks,

I don't want to open dismantle the unit just to see the value, then close it, order the pot, and then open it again to replace the pot...

You don't need to close the box again, leave the guts out so when you have the new one, one step will be already done, just my 2 ruppies  :)

Unfortunately I live in South America, and I 'll have to wait maybe 10/20 days till get the right part.
That's why I'm asking...

hagen daaz said:
Unfortunately I live in South America, and I 'll have to wait maybe 10/20 days till get the right part.
That's why I'm asking...

Oh i get it, the think is still working tough if i get it correct, i tought the pot wasn't usable anymore, allright i was just saying that since you're going to open the box anyway why don't take a look for yourself and why close it again waiting for the part, live it open for replacement when you have the part, that's all i was saying  :)

Back