Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peacemaker, I can start taking orders for them now in order to get them in on the next run of cases.  So if you want one let me know I will send you a paypal invoice.

deadpoet:  I got your payment thanks.  I will try and get your 2 cases going ASAP.

Thanks

hey dan, received the cases and i have to say i'm very impressed. they look great and are rock solid - i'll post some pics when they're ready for prime time.

Hey Guys here are some crappy photos from my cell phone but, fun none the less.

ASSORTED:
AssortedFP.jpg

DBX 160's:
DBX_160.jpg

PULTECS ANYONE:
Pultecs_anyone.jpg

Now I need to package these up and send them off.  I will try and get real photos at some point.  These are super grainy and not as fun as the face plates actually are!

The pultecs look great got two drip eqp1a's that will soon need a home
Will be in touch.

Hi dan
i definetly want one !
stereo 1176 is on my top of my list since i built one unit with mnats rev D board
you can email and send paypal invoice with the email icon
it's the same adress !
ready to shot with my paypal !
would love some pics if you have some
regards,
Francois

I got the Dual LA 2A protos in today and they look super cool.  I will try and post a picture when I get a chances.

Update:  Photos added.  I will do better photos at some point but you get the idea.

Stereo 1176
StereoFet_1.jpg

StereoFet_2.jpg

Dual LA 2A
Dual_LA2A2_1.jpg

Dual_LA2A2.jpg

i need your full address so i can get a quote.  The quote should be pretty close if not right on then.  Go ahead and email it to me. 

Thanks

Got my case on Saturday. Really nice! Really really nice! I ordered the basic stereo 1U with a raw aluminum panel with plans to paint the bejeezus out of front, but after I saw how rad it looked, I am leaving it bare. The panel is also very thick and strong. The chassis is sturdy as all get out, and the cutouts on the back are dead on. Love the case Dan!

I am mounting a couple of 312's in it, and will post a pic when its all done. I have the front panel drilled already (a little butchered), so it shouldn't be long.

By the way Dan, nice looking panels above!

Edit: Pictures!

Back