Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dandeurloo said:
Do you guys want a Star Ground on the back panel?

There's no use for a star ground if there's 9 xlr with no iec I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I'm new) but I believe Ground will be in the seperate power supply?

This is gonna be awesome! I'm stoked to see what this turns out to be like!

Looks really good, ensure there is enough space so the the on board heat sink doesn't short against the top of the case.

Blunderfonics has been checking the fit on these for everyone.  I made two small adjustments and just sent him a second revision.  We are close! 

Thank you Blunderfonics!

Hi dan can i vote on the Access-312 front????

My vote goes for:

1: Red
2: Blue
3: green?

Here is he layout.  I'm leaning toward aluminum faceplate with black silk screen or powder coated blue with white ink.  Thoughts?

1U-312-faceplate.jpg

Also, do you guys want these 312 cases to be 9" (external PSU) or 11" (with internal PSU)?

Regarding the 312, I like the internal psu that 3nity posted up so I'm in for 11"   (I'm gonna need a pair)  at risk of looking foolish why is it called the "Access"?

Dan that layout looks sick, I might need some chicken soup  ;D

Excited to hear the Neze chassis is good to go  (also need a pair)

I sent a panel from my little Neve console off today to get the paint matched!  So the EZ1290's will be dead on to that color which is NEVE!

For the 1RU Access 312 - I'd also say 11" or 12" deep for use with the internal PSU.  8x XLR's and an IEC w/star ground.  At least that's my plan :)

I'm not picky on color, but brushed aluminum (matte silver) with black silkscreen does sound sexy (like the saul walker 550's!).  Blue/White sounds good, too, but I'd probably go Red/Black to really draw attention to itself  ;D ...

I'm absolutely in for (1) Access 312 chassis/front as specified above (I think I already mentioned "I'm in" in a previous post???)

Looking good, Dan!  8)

3nity said:
Hi dan can i vote on the Access-312 front????

My vote goes for:

1: Red
2: Blue
3: green?

I vote that too! Anything is cool with me though.

I would also like the larger case for the internal power supply (so 8 xlr, IEC and starground on the back for this one)

Awesome on the 312 case Dan will be up for one also think 11" w/ internal p.s.

yeah the 312 cases will be 11" deep, 8 xlr's, IEC and ground hole.  The front panel will be aluminum with black silk screening.  Should be super cool.

I'm working on the prototypes for both now.  They should both be available hopefully in little more then a week or two.

I'll post here when they are ready and I will start taking payments.  I don't like to hold peoples money for to long!  So, I will wait a little before I start taking payment or them.

Latest posts

Back