Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan,
stereo 1176 cases received here,
very nice cases , thank you very much !!!
any pics of the dual LA2A ?
regards,
francois

Thanks!  Glad you got them.

Here is a link to a photo of the Dual LA 2A in this thread. 

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=41963.msg539218#msg539218

ooopss,
i think i scrolled too fast through the thread's pages
mmmm nice D-LA2A case......
hope to get some bucks for it soon.
regards,
Francois.

Bump for updates on the Access 312 (3124) chassis & face?  Can't wait to get this one going  8)  I believe the PCB's will be shipping soon so I'd like to get my foot in the door before the flood gates open - woot!!!

Hey guys, just incase I don't get back to guys as fast as normal this week.  I am in a studio producing a band so I have limited access to email.  But I am getting a large number of my chassis back from paint soon.  Maybe today. 

Also, still working on matching the paint for the Ez faceplates but we should be close.  I sent off one of my covers from my 70's Neve console to match it so we have a real neve color for them.

I will let ya guys know through email when I am shipping you orders.

Also, I will probably start taking orders for the 312-4 cases by 3nity and the Ez cases soon.

Hey Guys, I am ready to start taking orders for the ez 1290's and for the 312-4 Pres from 3nity.  Email me if you are interested and I can send you a paypal invoice to get this going. 

Thanks guys.

In for a 312-4 FOR SURE!!!!  Will send e-mail in a second...

Will these have a "small" 1/8" 3124 style pot opening - or are they drilled for a standard 3/8" pot?

Payment sent!

I guess I'll return the "small" Classic API pots I have on the way and track down some 10K Rev Log 3/8" pots instead...

Thanks!  8)

Bought 2 X Access-312 cases and 2 X EZ1290 cases from Dan last night :D

Thanks Dan! Everyone should get these! Great price... Can't wait to see them...

Dan,

I must tell you that your camera stinks.  The pictures here and on your website don't do the cases justice.  They look fantastic.  I just received two redd47, one 160, and all but the faceplate of the Neve 1290.  Great job my man.

Kevin

Hey there Dan just paypalled ya for the 312 thanks for doing this.

Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know I will be adding this to my list of cases as well.  A number of guys have been asking for them so I figured I would get going on them.

They are 2U G-Pultec cases.  They will be the same color as my other Pultec cases so they will look great!

G-Pultec3web-ready.jpg

Let me know if you guys have anymore cases you think I should be working on.

Dan,

If they are anything like your other cases, I am in for two.

Kevin

dandeurloo said:
Hey Guys, Just wanted to let you know I will be adding this to my list of cases as well.  A number of guys have been asking for them so I figured I would get going on them.

They are 2U G-Pultec cases.  They will be the same color as my other Pultec cases so they will look great!

G-Pultec3web-ready.jpg

Let me know if you guys have anymore cases you think I should be working on.

I do have an update.  I spoke to the silk screener today and it looks like I should have most all of the face plates back by sunday!  So looks like monday should be a busy shipping day.  So look for those shipping invoices for most of the case by monday!

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!  ;D

Do you know the shipping fees at this time?  I'd prefer to go ahead and pay for the shipping (already submitted payment for the chassis and panel) as I'll be in and out all day Monday...

Rock and roll!!!  8)

I don't know the fees until they are packed and weighed. They are always very close to the pound so I can't say until it is weighed.  The USPS said if it is 1 oz over then I have to pay for the whole pound so to be safe I wait until they are all packed and ready to go.

Back