Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys I have a bunch of Stereo 1176's, Pultec, G Pultec and CLX's in stock.

I have 1 EZ 1290 left!

I have a few Access cases left.

I will be uploading photos of the PRR-176 front panel and PYE soon! 

Hey Dan,

It's been 2 weeks since I heard from you. I ordered and payed for 1 D-La2a and a redd47. I take it there not in stock?

dave.

daveode said:
Hey Dan,

It's been 2 weeks since I heard from you. I ordered and payed for 1 D-La2a and a redd47. I take it there not in stock?

dave.

Sorry Dave, the Dual LA 2A's are but I'm still waiting on a bunch of Redd47's front panels.  Let me know if you want them shipped separate.  I could get the Dual LA 2A out ASAP if you want it.

Sorry Dave, the Dual LA 2A's are but I'm still waiting on a bunch of Redd47's front panels.  Let me know if you want them shipped separate.  I could get the Dual LA 2A out ASAP if you want it.

Thanks for the response. I'll wait till it's all ready! I just didn't know what was going on. Let me know when they are ready and I will send payment for the shipping. About how long till you get the redd47's?

Thanks, Dave

Hey Dan,
would you possibly have a link for the lamp assembly for your D-LA2A case?  everything that i have been finding is too small to fit the hole.  Thanks again for the great cases, and i hope to purchase some more soon!
Thanks,
Rob Mc.

Safe to order the PRR 176 case yet?  I see it's up on your website.
Also, which hairball meter is the panel sized for? 8027-WF 1mA?
Thanks!

Actually give us a little more time on the PRR's.  Abe is finishing his builds in it first to make sure its all good.  The one thing he was considering is changing the meter.  So give us a little bit more time on that one. I think he is pretty slammed building PYE's and working the PRR-176 up.

stellar looking case thank you Dan :)pultec. Power transformer mounted outside? thanks

Thanks!

I think so.  I actually haven't built one yet.  I still plan on finding time to build a pair. But I would think having the Power transformer outside would be best.

FWIW I had the psu transformer on the outside (G-Pultec), then moved it inside.  I experienced only a very slight rise in the noise floor.  It looks better inside but sounds (only very slightly) quieter outside  8)  I did not take much time with orientating it for a 'best scenario' layout, but I find that it's totally acceptable as it is now.

12RU worth of Dan's cases in my racks here.

Thanks again Dan for all the great cases!! 

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let you know I have a few of the EZ1084 cases and Access 312's here.  Hit me up if you want one. 

Here are some pics of the SNB's. 

SNBs.jpg

SNB_backs1.jpg

Not great photos but I think you can get the Idea.  Dom has made his look pretty killer with some sweet knobs.  Maybe he can upload som cool photos as well?

SontecWR.jpg

Sontec2.jpg

Back