Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The HFF is really 12afael's design. I just made the first batch of boards up and prototyped the thing :)

I can't wait to get those cases in and put these suckers in the rack!

Is there any dual LA4 available(gustave pcb)?  I'm pretty sure quiet a few people made this project...

Hey guys, I got a bunch of stuff back in stock.  Grab it while its in stock.

I haven't done a LA 4A.  I could but would need to know that there is enough interest to do it. 

Harrison front panels are at paint and should be headed to the Silk screeners soon! 

Got my stereo 1176 case in the mail and it looks freagin awesome.  Thanks Dan.

Hey guys I have PCB's for Harrison Filters now in stock.  5 USD a board plus shipping and Paypal Fees.

Also, I am almost done with my Tube Mic PSU's.  They are getting close.  I will offer a few versions.  The first version I am rolling out will have cut outs for IEC, ON/off and power lamp on one side.  Binder connector and XLR and hole for a position switch on the other.  This is the one that I will do first because I selfishly need one for my MK47 kit!

I have a few other things in progress as well. 

Hey guys I just wanted to bump this to let you all know I now have 5.5" deep cases in 2U and 3U cases.  For all those tube projects. I am also now starting on 14" deep cases.

I will also be soon releasing Vintage type PSU chassis for tube mics and pres.  They can also be used for external PSU's in general.  I have 3 different standard hole cuts out for them so you can uses them in a number of different ways.  This is another project that I needed so I figured I might as well do at least a batch of them and get them out to you guys as well.  I should hopefully have pics in a week or two of them.  They are almost ready to go to paint.

Thanks, everything else is pretty well stocked up as well in case you need anything.

Hi Dan,

Am after 1 Access 312-4 channel case.

If you have these in stock please send invoice to g2_pryor_4211 at yahoo.com. Note shipping will be to australia, postcode 4211.

Regards,
Gary

Hey dan !
any palns on a TG1 front panel ?
as igor is selling the boards again in his store,
it could be a nice addition to your panel ,
and i would be the first customer !!
regards,
Francois

Yo,

On the DripElectronics page it says that there are cases in the works for the new BA-6A build. True? That would be marvelous.

Some new projects I finished with my cases.

PRR-176
PRR-frontweb.jpg

PRR-side1web.jpg

PRR-side2web.jpg

EZ 1084
EZ1084-Side-Normal-Knobsweb.jpg

I like these Knobs better!
EZ1084-Side-Chucks-Knobsweb.jpg

Latest posts

Back