Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inside dimensions: 4.75" wide, 4" tall and 8.25" long. 

Tube Mic PSU (XLR version)
Side_XLR_tube_mic_PSU.jpg

Back Side (XLR version)
Back-Tube-Mic-XLR.jpg

Tube Mic PSU (Binder version - Binder part # 09 0044 00 07)
I also have a version with one Binder connector cut out and one XLR.  That one is currently on my bench getting fitted with the PSU for my Iaudio Mic!  I'll upload photos when I get that completed.

External PSU (switch side)
Front-external-psu.jpg

External PSU (IEC & XLR out side)
Back-external-psu.jpg

More pics to come & Prices. 

Hey Dan,
I'm almost done with a tube preamp using your 5.5" deep cases. Really nice cases!
For the next run of them, would it be possible to align the in / out xlr punches vertically to free up a little more space on the back panel? With transformers and tubes the more room the better.
Do you have the deep 1U stereo cases in stock? I need a pair.
Dan

Attachments

• BA2-back.JPG
    BA2-back.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 347
Was looking but I'd really like to see pix , Also need general psu case to fit the 51x psu
Edit , I see there are image  , representations on the site , I'll check dimensions for the 51x supply

hi dan,
the tube mic psu cases look great!  i know i'll be getting one.  will you silk screening the part holes (eg. mic in, mic out, pattern, etc)? i guess the pattern isn't always omni, fig.8 and cardiod (as in the U47) though, but the rest of the parts are pretty standard and would be nice to have them screened.  just a suggestion.  ;D
BTW, what are the dims on the case?
best,
grant

Hi Dan,

I 'd be interested in a 3U front (and maybe case) for Sontec stepped mastering version. I think I saw a couple other people looking for same.

Any thoughts...?

Syl

Yeah, I have a bunch of steel at paint.  Hoping it comes in this week.  Thought it I might have seen it today but no luck.  Once it gets back I can ship a bunch of stuff!

I'll hit you up with a shipping invoice once I get my metal back.  Thanks

Hey Dan
        Just about finished with the D-LA-2A (with your case). Looks pretty slick ;). Will be starting a 4-channel EZ1290 (Martin's boards) soon and was just checking to see if you had any of your 4-channel EZ1290's in stock?

Gotta slow down! This stuff is addicting :eek:!

Thanks, Dave.

Painter said he has finished my metal so hopefully I can ship cases this weekend.  Also, a number of things will be in stock then as well. 

Thanks

Received the mic psu case yesterday and I must say, it was worth the wait. This thing looks great! This weekend is c12 psu build time!
Thanks Dan!

I'm trying to fit a dual ez1290 in a 1u case, however I need at least 37mm of internal height clearance for the output transformer. What is the clearance for your 1u cases?

Thank you,
Brice

Received the tube mic PSU today and just wanted to share how impressed I am with it! Very good build quality and a great price. Going to look very nice with my u67 :)

One question though. Do you have a recommendation for the rubber feet?

Latest posts

Back