Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan

I would like to order D LA-2A PCB and case + shapping to Taiwan, so how much for these and how to pay for it?

thnks

I sell the cases and front panel.  Please email me your full address in order to get you a shipping cost and Paypal invoice.

You can get the PCB's here.
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=39570.0

I have a number of PSU cases in stock now.  A bunch of XLR type.  Hit me up with an email if you want to get one of these that are back in stock!

I have a number of PSU cases in stock now.  A bunch of XLR type.  Hit me up with an email if you want to get one of these that are back in stock!
I need two. Sending email

Hey Dan these Mic PSU's look great
thanks very much

just wondering what Binder Connector your using?

cheers
Jon

Hey guys, I now have some BA6A cases in stock for the Drip builds.  They are 14" deep cases and here is what the panel looks like.  I  also have some 2RU RS124 cases for Drips boards (or any other) as well.

BA6Asm.jpg

$175 plus PP fees and shipping

RS124_1.jpg

No they cost more because of the 3 color silk screen and they are big.  They are 14" deep!  That is what was needed for Drip's PCB's.

I added the cost to the post above.

I have a number of case back in stock so hit me up if anyone needs anything.

dandeurloo said:
Hey guys, I know have some BA6A cases in stock for the Drip builds.  They are 14" deep cases and here is what the panel looks like.  I will also have some 2RU RS124 cases for Drips boards (or any other) as well.

BA6Asm.jpg

$175 plus PP fees and shipping

Ah, I wish that I wouldn't have seen this! Just sent payment for two 1084 cases. I guess that I'll be back for one of these soon enough as well.

Here is something new I have been working on.  I have a 3 space and a 2 space version.  I am using DMP' PCB's for the case. 

I'm using it in a 9" case with and external PSU.  I think one could build a PSU into the 2 space version that is 11" deep. 

DMP sent me a bunch of these PCB boards to sell and send out with cases.  So if you guys are interested the cases and PCB's are now a one stop deal.  Just hit me up with and email and I can get you a invoice.  PCB's are 4 bucks each and cases are 110 USD.  I have 3 space cases like the photo or a 2 space case.

3-space-internal.jpg

and

3-space-front.jpg

Sweet!!
500 modules in a channel strip configuration. You never rest do you?
Come to think about it, I need some cases from you. I hope you ship to Sweden?

Cheers
Magnus

I have kids to feed and records to make, so not much resting happening around here!  :)

I do ship to world wide.

Thanks

Binder is a brand of connector.  They are higher quality than a standard XLR.  They also look much more like a vintage connection so they look great on a number of the mic projects.  Some mic bodies require it like the Equinox body.

Here is the Binder site.

http://www.binder-usa.com/

Put this part # 09 0044 00 07 in the search box and you will see one of the parts you will need for it.  You also need the connector that goes on the cable side and mates with this part number. 

Mating Connector for the PSU is Part #: 09 0041 00 07.

what about the part number for the PSU side of the mic cable?

the male part... that will work with this connection?

Back