Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you stock the mic power supply cases or are they made in batches for group buys?

Thanks.

I'm stocking as much as I can now.  I still make stuff in batches but I am trying to stay a head of it.  I do currently have the PSU cases in stock!

Please send me an email if you would like some.

Dan I think your ez1073 case looks great , payment sent for two.
Simple ez1073 looks so much better IMHO than the neze idea.
Can't wait

hi dandeurloo

is it possible just to buy the front panel for the 1176 ship to uk

cheers

skal

Hey guys I finally finished these and dropped this one off to a local studio.  We set up in 20 mins and took some pictures with my phone.  I hope you guys like this one.  It was mainly designed to work with Drip boards but I think will work with a lot of them.

Cost is 600 USD plus shipping.

front-view.jpg

front-view4.jpg

in-rack-with-overlay-panel1.jpg

side-and-top-view.jpg

back-panel.jpg

At first i was thinking "matador really likes air conditioners :eek:" But then, when i realized.... i too was aroused! ;)

Thanks glad you guys like it.  If anyone wants to do a point to point build or one that isn't based on the Drip PCB's email me.  I could pretty easily make a few that are not as deep and would work for more versions.

got my CLX VU case today and it looks great!!!! I ordered and paid and it showed up almost within 5 days I think!!! very very quick!!!! Thanks Dan the case looks wonderful!!!

Does the pcb in this case for 670 mounts in horizontal or in vertical position? Did anyone assemble it yet?

It mounts horizontally.  A number of guys are building them now.  Gregory from Drip is doing 3 right now.  No one has finished yet. 

So I received my two 1073 cases and a access 312 , the faceplates are great , other than some chip marks on the 1073 rack ears.?????
...the rear panel is perfect , 2 inputs one out just wonderful.
The 312 face is perfect,
However....
Was sent  3 tops and bottoms 11 inches deep, 3 sets of sides, two 11 inches deep and one set of 9" ? This wont fit the tops or bottoms sent, to make this even more fun Dan was out of rear panels for the 312.

The tops and bottoms stick out to far to allow the face plate to fit properly ..

I gotta say this is just knocking the wind out of my projects .....

Guess I got spoiled on hairball cases .....pretty much flawless, in fit and finish.

Not happy.

Chipss36 send me an email and I will call ya.  We will get you squared away and fix up whatever is wrong.  I was just about to send out the back panel for the 312. 

Hi Dan,

I'm working on designing a front panel for your 1U basic case and was wondering what the spacing is for the front panel mounting holes?

Latest posts

Back