Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mdainsd said:
I received my PYE compressor enclosure the other day. Looks great, very nice! Fit and finish is first rate. Wish I had it in front of me because I had a question about the scale around one of the controls. Seemed odd, but cant remember what made me think that...
That (hopefully) will be my first DIY project.

Im interested in a custom 670 case for a point to point build.

Dan, are the front panels for the 670 silkscreened or engraved? And how close could you come to a original style steel U shaped main chassis?

Thanks!

The 670's are silk screened and look fantastic.  I could probably get pretty close to the original U shape.  Hit me up with a email.

naths101 said:
Hi Dan,
I emailed you last week and haven't heard back, just wondering if you received it...?
Cheers

Hmm, I'm not sure.  I have responded to all my emails.  Please try again.  Let me know if it doesn't work.

dandeurloo said:
mdainsd said:
I received my PYE compressor enclosure the other day. Looks great, very nice! Fit and finish is first rate. Wish I had it in front of me because I had a question about the scale around one of the controls. Seemed odd, but cant remember what made me think that...
That (hopefully) will be my first DIY project.

Im interested in a custom 670 case for a point to point build.

Dan, are the front panels for the 670 silkscreened or engraved? And how close could you come to a original style steel U shaped main chassis?

Thanks!

The 670's are silk screened and look fantastic.  I could probably get pretty close to the original U shape.  Hit me up with a email.

Email sent!

Hey, Dan, here is a picture of my PSU for my MK-U47. One Binder, one XLR and one indicator lamp on the front. The Binder is huge and very cool!

Attachments

• Binder 1 small.jpg
    Binder 1 small.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 115
Just received 4 Mic P.S. Cases.
These things are very heavy duty, great paint job, all the holes drilled,
even for the feet, and include a black leather handle. Great job.
These make my other P.S. boxes look like tin cans.

Received 2 PSU cases today.  Excellent quality, these are beautiful and priced quite well.  Quick shipping and great communication, couldn't have been a better experience.

Keep up the great work Dan.

After many request I have a few long over due cases/front panels to add to the list I offer. 

G9
G9_6_1000.jpg

GSSL ( I have 2 meter options depending on what meter you want to use.) V2 is the bottom rectangle meter cutout option.
GSSL_1_1000.jpg

GSSL_5_1000.jpg

GSSL_6_1000.jpg

I will also be supplying 3Nity's Access 312 PCB's from here on out. 

Hi Dan, do you have a 4 channel mic preamp case similar to the JLM BA4?  Would utilise the jlm pad/phase/phantom board, 1 gain and 1 impedance knob per channel but no DI socket.  Rear would by xlr i/o and 1x IEC.

M

I have PCB's and cases for the Access 312 in stock now. 

The cases are 140 USD, plus PP fees and shipping.

The PCB's sold with the case are 10 USD each, plus PP fees and shipping.

If you want just the PCB's they are 15 USD each, plus PP fees and shipping.

Thanks, I just helped a buddy build 4 and they sound really great!

Another one. I read on the access 312 thread that your case only allow for external psu. Is it true or there is enought place to put in the power xfmr (i plan using five fish psu and probably avel xfmr).

Hi Dan,

Re: the case for chunger's new mic PSU (see below), do you have a status on these?

Thanks,
Chris

fazeka said:
chunger said:
You should be able to use the mk47 PSU interchangeably with MK-U47.  The relay-based pattern switching is simply not used.

If Zayance is out of stock, I have 2 revisions of prototype PCB's both of which fit well in the collectivecases.com PSU enclosure and work without issue in terms of core microphone functionality.  We are just messing with "extras" particularly the internal voltmeter.

Hi chunger,

What's the update with the tweaks to the new PSU/PCB? Any headway?

Thanks,
Chris

chunger said:
I have the new PCB in hand. . . waiting for Dan Deurloo to make prototype enclosure.  Then I think I can proceed with official build documentation.

Latest posts

Back