Collective Cases - PSU cases, ez1073, CLX cases and PCB's.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops I almost forgot.  Dan your case is awesome.  I took my time drilling the 40 holes I needed to make. Everything fits nicely and the case itself is ridiculously simple to assemble. Populating the dc filtering pcb now. Thanks a bagillion
Dylan

I already got the PCBs from you :eek:)

Another question, please : which Hairball ratio switches and meters do fit to your case ? As I'll buy yours (but later)...

Best regards- and I won't disturb u more

So i just had a custom panel cut from Front Panel Designers for my NeoTek Channel strip project....and the damn stock mounting holes don't line up  :mad:

What kind of holes do the normal 2U cases take? in FPD i can pick 4 options for the "System Holes"

Part front panel (fishcer)
Front Panel (Fishcer)
Part front panel (Schroff)
Front Panel (Schroff)

I don't see any change when i pick either option.

Or do i have to put in custom holes to bolt my face plate to the case?

Any advice would be helpful...100 test face plate now worthless.

Hey everyone, Hey Dan!

I'll be needing a case for a PYE soon, I'm putting together a mouser list, could you let me know what switches for the stereo link and the power?

If you don't know the exact models, at least the thread diameter and angle of switching?

Cheers
Joao

I was given all the info from Abe for the requirements of the case and front panel.  So, I don't have the exact part number on hand.  I wonder if someone else who has built them would have it. 

If not, I am slowly building up mine own Pye comps currently.  I am to the point of sitting down and wiring this baby up.  So maybe check back with me in t bit and hopefully I will have the info.  I am 99% sure Abe spec'd a Lorlin for all the pots and they are included in the BOM that is floating around.

https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=43351.0
(I think the BOM is complete in the thread as well)

Talk to you soon.

Hi Dan.
I wanted to let you know that somehow I got onto an old website of yours at cc.fourfourmedia.com, which looks exactly like your current site.  I tried to check-out several times,  but kept getting a paypal error about the merchant's email address.  I then followed the support link and sent you an email that I'm guessing disappeared into the ether.  I did finally find my way to the correct site and just placed an order for a couple of ez1073 cases (thanks!).  I just wanted to let you know, in case you weren't aware that the old site was still up.  Cheers.

Hey Dan,

Two questions

-For the tube mic psu (xlr), what is the part number or series for the indicator lamp?
-Would it be possible to get a tube mic psu case with four xlr holes instead of two (I'm making a stereo pair of tube mics).

Hey Dan. Do you have any other specs for the input transformers you have on the site? Wondering what the max level on both of those inputs is (P-A111 and P-JO23).  And dimensions would be helpful as well.

Thanks much. Nice work!

Hi Dan,

Do you plan to work on a dual la-2a case for Drip Opto7? Just sent you an email too.

Best,
Leon

Hi Dan,

for the Tube Mic PSU (XLR version) cases, are the screw holes for the XLR and IEC jacks also sized for 8-32 screws (like the basic case faceplate screw question, above), or are they something else?

Many thanks,

-Robert Phillips

They are 6-32 screws holes!

rcphillips said:
Hi Dan,

for the Tube Mic PSU (XLR version) cases, are the screw holes for the XLR and IEC jacks also sized for 8-32 screws (like the basic case faceplate screw question, above), or are they something else?

Many thanks,

-Robert Phillips

Latest posts

Back