Shout out to Michael Percy Audio - Spectacular catalog for high end audio!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True,

JB< nothing personal!!!!!

Its just very very funny, $49.95 for a FUSE! one inch of fuse in how many MILES of Copper and steel. . . .  . I still MUST have some resistance, or it wont work as a fuse . . . .

If only I could get shit loads of money for nothing. Someone must be stupid enough to actually BUY this . . . .

too much!

strangeandbouncy said:
True,

JB< nothing personal!!!!!

Its just very very funny, $49.95 for a FUSE! one inch of fuse in how many MILES of Copper and steel. . . .  . I still MUST have some resistance, or it wont work as a fuse . . . .

If only I could get Sh*t loads of money for nothing. Someone must be stupid enough to actually BUY this . . . .

too much!

I'm sure he deals with a lot of Hi-Fi consumers who likely have more money than knowledge and find the placebo of the $50 fuse to be well worth it  :D

Jim Williams from Audio Upgrades regularly uses certain caps that MPA carries.  Does look like a number of items there to politely turn our heads(and wallets) away from though.

He's always been a great resource.  If you picked grocery stores the way it's suggested one might pick electronics suppliers, one would rarely eat. 

I've bought stuff there and service is good etc. but it's the $20 per foot and up hookup wire that gets me...

At least he doesn't sell the magic stones or dots...

Back