Feeler: an "Eee-Zzz" christmas present...ez1073 and ez1073-500

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slenderchap

Santa and his little elves have been busy this Christmas .... look what was under the Christmas tree...

ez1073_prototype.jpg

and its little cousin...

ez1073-500_prototype.jpg

I wish I had been more specific when writing my Christmas wish list as I forgot to say "with metalwork".... so I'll just have to do that later

They are the ez1073 and the ez1073-500.... the clue is in the title ..... mic gain and line gain are on two seperate rotary switches with a toggle switch to select between inputs.... both basically identical but the 1U rackmount has an additional output trim pot

........... "any interest" ?

sound clips: http://www.youtube.com/user/Audiomaintenance

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

WOW! Nice work colin!  :eek:

Is someone going to make panels? or do we diy... FPE / Schaeffer?

RE:500 series, how are you getting 24v? DC-DC converter? or have you reworked the circuit to run off +/- 16v?

No 51X fingers?

Wow, spewing that this didn't come out earlier!

So will you be selling a FULL kit, case and all?

Whats the pricing on the full kits for both the rack and 500 series version?

Got the goods from China wow  ;D ;D ;D, seems like PRo Audio is not dead SIXTININER  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :) :), the 1073-500 is very tempting and great looking piece of gear you've done, will follow this thread with great interest.

Very nice :) I wish I still had space in my rack, but after those ez760s, ez1084s...la3s .... I'll run out of space (at least momentarily  ;D) .
But back to the point, those 1073s must sound ace !  8)

Nice Colin!!! It sure looks like Santa was good to you...and therefore good to all of us.  :D

I'm in. Where do I sign up?  ;)

Damn, that is beautiful!  There's gotta be $100 worth of grayhills on there too!  :p
Will you be offering full kits? or just PCBs and partial kits?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Cheers

Mike

I'm interested in 120 of the 1U modules  ;D...... but a pair will do for starters.

Keen to know the price? Kits partial or full?

Some of us aussie's could share postage?

Nice work Colin.

Latest posts

Back