Feeler: an "Eee-Zzz" christmas present...ez1073 and ez1073-500

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matta said:
I assume all is well with REV 3? I think the only issue with REV 2 was that the switches were reversed? Is Gustav going to be doing boards? I think you mentioned Dan was doing cases and Pete the panels? Any thoughts on if you will be offering a full kit version?

Everything seems to be fine with it (switches are correct way round now).... I'll send the gerbers to Gustav and the metalwork info to Dan (collective cases) but it is up to them whether they will make them.... I just need to start the colourbook build instructions.

There will probably be some sort of partial kit but a full one is not likely.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

It seems that Gustav has decided not to make these PCB's so I will just get a bunch done locally... anyone who is interested should just email me so that I can get a handle on the numbers... I was thinking of 30 pieces (they would probably be about GBP 25.00 each).

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Slenderchap said:
It seems that Gustav has decided not to make these PCB's so I will just get a bunch done locally... anyone who is interested should just email me so that I can get a handle on the numbers... I was thinking of 30 pieces (they would probably be about GBP 25.00 each).

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Feeler thread?

Slenderchap said:

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

At that price, you are gonna have your hands full sir ;D

pietro_moog said:
is anywhere a part list or some sort of paper for this?
i'd like to order some stuff while i wait

Have not yet done a formal parts list.... but I have started the colourbook which will give you some idea about diodes, resistors, caps and transistors.
http://www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez1073_colourbook.pdf

That document has not yet been checked (and is not complete by any means).

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Hey Colin I see the 500 series version of your ez1073 boards on your website but not the rack mount versions am i missing something or are they in the works? Thanks

Hi everyone, I've finished building my ez1073-500 full kit and wanted to show some support for the project. Colin has done an amazing job on the kit. Super simple / clear instruction book, high quality parts, all cut and labeled perfectly. PCB is great too. The sound: amazing! Worked off the bat and use it all the time. Some pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks colin for the great kit.

Back