Feeler: an "Eee-Zzz" christmas present...ez1073 and ez1073-500

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my build! Just waiting for the case to rack it up! Can`t wait  ;D
One question: what fuse should I use? Is 500ma rated to high? Should it be slow blow?

thanks!

Just got an order for two units!!!  ;D ;D

Can't wait to get started! It will be the biggest project I've ever done, but having had a look at the thread and the instructions, am feeling pretty good about it!

Will be bugging you with questions if I run into any problem!

Thanks Colin!

mulletchuck said:
macakinho, it's a super easy build if you follow the colorbook!  Where did you get your cases from?

Still haven't got the cases and haven't really looked into it! Any suggestions?

I went with the EZ1073-500 kit, which uses 500-series racks instead.

But ddt has a thread in the white market where he sells cases and faceplates.  you'll have to drill them yourself, tho.  but the Colorbook from colin includes a drill guide which makes it super easy to figure out where to drill.

I'm currently pretty much out of stock with cases at the moment so I'll make more, some of these should be pre-drilled for the EZ1073.

Cheers,
Dan

Aaarhhh !!! this 1073 project looks fantastic. Will fit nicely beside my Seventh circle N72. Too many projects right now...: )) But this is another one in my do it book. Congrat.

3nity said:
Colin are you out of boards?

We have everything for the kits... the blank boards are no longer available seperately as they have been allocated to kits.... when the kits have gone that will be it.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Slenderchap said:
3nity said:
Colin are you out of boards?

We have everything for the kits... the blank boards are no longer available seperately as they have been allocated to kits.... when the kits have gone that will be it.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com
Are the boards included in the kit price?

Hello,

My name is Josh, and yes, I am a newbie here. I just got done with my ez1073 and it sounds amazing!

Great work on this kit Mr. Colin!

So, I do have one issue :(

I am reading 59.9VDC for phantom power with 16.2mA DC. This seems weird. Did I mess something up or do I just not understand something about the load?

Big thanks for any info on this, 

-Josh 

Back