Happy New Year!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowfreq

Since I'm always a few hours ahead of the rest of the world, let me be the first to get my New Years greetings in. :D

I think I'll have to get another rack this year, coz I'm all full up at the end if 2010, and there's lots of great projects popping up round here.

Anyway greetings from 2011 to all who are still in 2010 ;)

Posted post fireworks in the city centre :eek:

Best of everything to everyone  , ha !

thanks for all the good contributions to the grp
be well & take care

and write lots of letters tomorrow when it'll
be the only day you can date  01.01.11
[ will the robots take over ? ]

Yes yes!

Happy new year to all of my new comrades here on the forum. It is a true pleasure to learn from you all and share in this fantastic craft.

HAPPPPPYY NEEWWWWWW YEEEEAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy new year to everybody.

I've already started with a bad one of arguing with two drunk a*sh*les pissing on our doorstep.

sahib said:
Happy new year to everybody.

I've already started with a bad one of arguing with two drunk a*sh*les pissing on our doorstep.

It's just GOT to improve from there Cemal !!!

Have a great 2011 everyone :)

Marty.

have a happy and merry one ya`ll !!!

thanks so much for this forum and your individual invaluable input on it. if it wasnt for u a lot of guys like me wouldnt be able to diy and i salute u for it!

cheers !

I know I am really late on this but Happy New Year to you all! Been so busy... And thanks everyone here for all the learning I have done. And all the help I have been given. All my projects have been rewarding to me. Thanks to all your help!

John

Latest posts

Back