Batch Bay Snake Cabling Suggestions

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pittsburgh

So I'm about ready to order some snake cabling for a studio build out that I'm working on. I'm looking to purchase a 24 and 12 channel snake that will run from the batch bay to converters in the control room. I've been looking at some redco cabling. The run from the bay to the converters is about 20 feet. Can anyone make recommendations on what works well/ what goes together quickly?

Thanks,

P

At work we use Mogami 24 channel snake for all snake wiring. It's easy to work with but Some folks around here do not like how it sounds. I think it sounds nice but can be micro phonic in the wrong applications. In my personal wiring I prefer quad cable as I feel it sounds superior then anything out there, Canare L-4E3-24P is 24 channel snakes of all quad cable. totally worth the money and way less expensive then gotham 24 channel quad snake.

just my 2 cents.

Hi,

I am far from being an expert compared to the likes of Pucho, but I always like working with the VanDamme cables. They have never let me down, very flexible, and are easy to work in my humble opinion. Mogami is great too.

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

strangeandbouncy said:
Hi,

I am far from being an expert compared to the likes of Pucho, but I always like working with the VanDamme cables. They have never let me down, very flexible, and are easy to work in my humble opinion. Mogami is great too.

Kindest regards,

ANdyP

I'm far from an expert but thanks for the kind words.

Latest posts

Back