Help identifying Calrec / Neve switch please.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrclunk

Trying to find a couple extra button caps for a new latching talkback control on our console.

I'm after the the dual led type. I think i've seen them on Neve's before.
Anyone know of a manufacturer or source?

thanks
paul
calrec.jpg

(uploading a pic in a sec...)

Looks like a Digitast switch. Curiously the datasheet shows the red one you need, but list only grey and black as available colors...
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CEsQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdatasheet.octopart.com%2FB50-328-3188220-ITT-datasheet-37106.pdf&rct=j&q=digitast%20switch&ei=IQE_TYToEMmW4gbIj4S1Cg&usg=AFQjCNEDEXAzKk-0Prfz-q3anx1KpgLCqQ&cad=rja

I guess the red cap was a custom order...

Axel

Ah cool, cheers chaps!

If you have one that would be marvelous.

Not bothered about the colour.
A grey one would probably be good, it'll differentiate the latching from the orange momentary talk button already there.

and it looks like they do a latching version aswell.
Shame i just spent the last few hours designing a relay latching circuit...

Ok, so typically i can't find a supplier who carries the double widths switches... only the singles.

RS / Farnel do the singles if anyone needs them.

Their latching action can sometimes be repaired by heating/glueing back in the small spring hook that does the latching.

Be aware that there are at least three different but equal-looking versions of these switches - with incompatible covers.

Jakob E.

cheers Jakob, good to know.

I don't need to repair any yet... Just need a few whole new ones.

I've found a calrec specific forum and have asked there if some  one has a spare.
so fingers crossed.

Did you sell your Calrec Polar desk in the end?

Looks exactly like the switches Avolites is using on their lighting desks......any reseller wil deliver spare parts for those. check out the switches on the diamond 4

Latest posts

Back