Happy Australia Day

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

subject says all. Hope none of you guys had to deal with the floods and such.

Wait it's jan 26'th and it's only jan 25'th here in the states. Oh well it is Jan 26'th over down under so all good.

Thanks Pucho!

We've been lucky and dodged the floods (so far!) down here in Melbourne, but heaps of friends and their families have had a tough time up north.

We like to take pride in our community spirit - and all reports i've heard from the north say everyone is pitching in to help with the clean up and rebuild...

haima said:
Thanks Pucho!

We've been lucky and dodged the floods (so far!) down here in Melbourne, but heaps of friends and their families have had a tough time up north.

We like to take pride in our community spirit - and all reports i've heard from the north say everyone is pitching in to help with the clean up and rebuild...

Yes. The spirit of you Aussies  is incredible. I listen to the internet feed of triple J in the tech shop.Picked it up from my boss who is originally from queens land area. It's amazing to hear everyone near and far trying their best to help out. Wish people in the  U.S.A. had such an attitude.

Latest posts

Back