Pultec EQP1 or 1A pcb's...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damnyankee

Hi All,

Does anyone still make these pcbs?  I recall mnat and jakob had made some, then read they stopped making them.  I did a search here but it was full of conflicting info.

Thanks in advance,

DY

damnyankee said:
Hi All,

Does anyone still make these pcbs?  I recall mnat and jakob had made some, then read they stopped making them.  I did a search here but it was full of conflicting info.

Thanks in advance,

DY

Gustav still sells the Gyraf Pultec boards in the white market

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=10776.0

IIRC the only person who ever sold an original style Pultec board was Drip at his site www.dripelectronics.com

Cheers,
Ruairi

Thanks Dan and Ruairi,

I went to the Drip site and SWMBO said I'd better sleep with one eye open if I plunk down $160 for a pcb. 

So I emailed gyraf for price/availability.  If worse comes to worse, I'll make it the old fashioned way: turret boards.

Thanks again, Fellas!

DY

damnyankee said:
So I emailed gyraf for price/availability.  If worse comes to worse, I'll make it the old fashioned way: turret boards.

Jakob doesn't sell boards (and never has).  It's Gustav you wanna contact from the thread I linked to - all the info you need is there.

Cheers,
Ruairi

And let's not forget, he puts together really great manuals. I never have built a drip project, but i always enjoy looking at his manuals.
This and his tech support simply add to the price, nothing wrong with that.

Flo

Trust me - ya don't need to sell me on Drip.  I've corresponded with him a few years ago and he was awesome!  The deal is SWMBO is not convinced this special piece of copper-clad fiberglass is worth $160.  And thanks for correcting me regarding Jakob...I was having a senior moment.

DY

Latest posts

Back