The worlds biggest subwoofer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
incredible amount of pseudo science involved.

There's a honest to god magical passive particle accelerator (!!!??) that removes all distortion from the recording process during playback.

HOLLY MOLLY  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, "he got a dream" for sure, Mad science.... I'd love to have a listening session there,
let's contact the guy and do a feeler for reservations  ;D ;D ;D, Prodigy bus on it's way to visit  A-DIMENSIONAL ACCELERATOR for SPD-IF data transmision, wicked.

I'm tired of these HiFi nutters. Too much money, too much time on their hands.
Passive particle acceleratoR ???  I rest my case.

Frank

I really don't know if the "passive particle acceleretor" should cancel distrortion, anyway, the principle behind this fenomena is well know; it is  the same behind the "x" and "Y" waves that travel in metal barriers over the light speed. they can carry information. in Germany in Stutgard university a cauple of sientist from the fisic department can trasmit beetowen 9th sinfony over 4.2 times the speed of the light with only 10 db loss.

Professor Erasmo Recami, from Bergamo university, he 's the maximun expert in this field he is probably the 1st that has study this femomena since the '60, he is postulated the tachion theory also.

some usefull info :

http://dinamico2.unibg.it/recami/

moreover, anti-gravity mechanism, employ the same principle.  So I'm not surprise at all that someone can employ this mechanism to correct deley in a trasmission data, after all clock is just high frequence impulses that works great throu metal barriers to produce this fenomena.

This room is near were I live, so I'm gonna be there !

Mik.

the  A-DIMENSIONAL PARTICLE ACCELERATORS  invented by  Roberto Delle Curti, is connected between the SPD-IF output of  the DVD /CD player and the DAC VERO ASSOLUTO digital to analog converter. It is a TIME MACHINE that returns back in time, restoring completely the recording by eliminating all the distortion accumulated by the recording processing. It is completely passive, no power feeding.

oh what the F*CK!  :mad:

No only will it first destroy the foundations of the building by an earth quake machine, it will then transport them back in time. What evil genius thought of that! And where is Batman?!

He surely did it for his GF - she grew tired of sitting on top of a laundry machine, and an ordinary bass-bin just wouldn't cut it.

So, here you have it - the badass woofer!
For more good vibration!

Does anyone of a certain age....ahem... about 1972,.... remember the US military experimented
with low frequency transducers? The idea was to errrrrr, shake them up so that enemy errrrrr.....
Sh*t themselves thereby debilitating them. 10hz and below. Envisage this senario..

This HiFi nutter invites his new girl friend around 'for a coffee' and to listen to the sub-woofer, nett
result: He gives her a peck on the cheek and turns the music up. She leans forward to kiss him and Sh*ts herself.

Frank

Like this?
shart.jpg

She may be vell versed of the side-effects, so I think she'd approach the low-freq vibes from another angle and prepared.. "ready for action".

Ok, so let's wear diapers in this room, but:

Why build a badass listening room and then put a drumset in it, or guitars?

Or are they all tuned together for the ultimate cosmic music experience?  8)

12volts said:
Does anyone of a certain age....ahem... about 1972,.... remember the US military experimented
with low frequency transducers? The idea was to errrrrr, shake them up so that enemy errrrrr.....
Sh*t themselves thereby debilitating them. 10hz and below.

This might be an urban myth. Have you read books on real war experiences? I don't mean Tom Clancy cool Hollywood stuff, but by your average panzer battalion trooper #432. I read this one by a Finnish soldier in WW II where he basically states that the smell of Sh*t is was constant in the trenches during battles. People will soil themselves from sheer fear, and it's nothing to ashamed of and just about everybody did it at one point or another, even while driving tanks with a whole crew in tight confines. They can still fire the guns, operate mortar, just the same. What's a brown note gonna do in a situation like that, except extra relief maybe. I'm sure the US military was well aware of this by 1972 as well.

Yeah, heavily off topic. sorry.

Sredna said:
Why build a badass listening room and then put a drumset in it, or guitars?
So I'm not seeing things..

The whole affair looks to me like it's "built to impress".

But, hey, these guys may genuinely enjoy "playing along" a stellar playback system - or any other related group recreational activity?

He listens to the equipment not the music.
I would bet he has never heard a full orchestra, a string quartet, a concert grand
or jazz band, live. What a wanker.

Frank

12volts said:
He listens to the equipment not the music.
But hey, don't we all do this same thing?
I mean we're here on the forum for DIYers, haha!

You can't afford to NOT listen to your equipment - at least the ones you built yourself. Like, "troubleshooting", "setting-up", or even "pimping the ride".

OK. I'll rephrase what I said by adding one word.

"He listens MORE to the equipment than the music."

I still bet he is a tosser. ;)

More is more, can't argue with that ... no, Sir!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDuW3NvjqJY

Latest posts

Back