Paging Livingnote?!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiovisceral

Hi Lukas,

I had e-mailed you last August asking for a PCB etch for a Sansamp GT2 clone pedal. You gave me a price including postage for 20€ in September, and said you could make the board in your next run.

I did not hear back from you until December, when you said you had made the board. You then said you would send an invoice to me which I have still not yet received.

I replied four times by email now saying I am still eager to receive it, but have not heard back again. I tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full. I am sorry to the board admins for posting like this, but I am not sure how else I can contact you, and I see you are still actively logging into the site.

I would still like to have the PCB shipped to me and I would like to pay you for your work. I have heard you do a great job with PCBs. Please let me know if you can send the board.

If you have lost it or for some reason no longer want to provide it please let me know as well, so I can ask someone else to prepare an equivalent PCB for me instead.

If you are reading this, please send me a PM so we can discuss it privately and this can be deleted.

Thanks.

okgb said:
You didn't see his white market post
annoucing he was packing it in ?
[ for the board business anyway ]

Yeah, I did see that. But it was after that I last heard from him saying he had my board already made and would send the invoice.

If he doesn't want to send it, that's fine. I'm just trying to get some clarification since he had said he still would.

Hey yeah, sorry - I'm on vacation here so my general DIY email gets answered after Feb 10.

However - you're a special case. I had your board all packed up before I left but was gone
before I got the address, so I couldn't send it out. But it's still there, so sure, I'll send it to you
when I get back.

livingnote said:
Hey yeah, sorry - I'm on vacation here so my general DIY email gets answered after Feb 10.

However - you're a special case. I had your board all packed up before I left but was gone
before I got the address, so I couldn't send it out. But it's still there, so sure, I'll send it to you
when I get back.

Thanks Lukas. Have fun on vacation. Sorry to be a bother. :)

Latest posts

Back