Send'N'Blend (Standalone 4 Channel/Stereo) Mix/Blend Design (Now Available)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is everyone seeing the pictures? All I see is a frog in an icecube telling me to register at imageshack....

Some updates with this.  Boards have been here for well over a month but been so busy I haven't had the time to do anything with them.  Just finally got a nice window of free time so expect this to be finalized within the next week or so and then get production boards on order.  There's a few tweaks I've already made but don't expect there to be any surprises really, it's a pretty cut and dry circuit and the main guts of it have already been proven out via CnB boards.  I've had quite a few people asking about only using 2 channels so I've decided to break the board in half and make it a 2 channel board.  This will help ease assembly and also minimize any potential channel crosstalk (which should be non-existant anyways, individual channel grounds are done in a star ground scheme).  2 boards can of course still be used (for a total of 4 channels) for the 4 channel (dual DB25 connector) cases danderloo will be offering.  Boards have provisions for individual connectors for each audio channel, or a single 20 pin connector for ribbon cable interface to the db25 (nice and easy way to wire it).  I'll post some pics next week once the prototype is completed so you all can see what I mean.

Power Supply - will be included with the board(s), however will also be offering it as an individual item.  It's an adjustable dual rail power supply layout, provisions for a pretty massive heatsink and 3000uF cap bank for each rail.  I have a number of projects in the works that will require +/-18V so decided to just do a single power supply that will work across the board (no pun intented) for all of them.  It also has 2 output connectors to allow easy wiring to 2 boards (like this project or stereo builds that require +/-DC)

I've added the word feeler to the subject, I'd like to start getting an idea of the amount of interest for this so I can order boards accordingly, at the moment I have no idea whatsoever.  Haven't quoted it yet but board dimensions for the power supply and 2 main boards is roughly comparative to my SB4000 size, so price will be somewhere in the $40-$50 range for the 3 board set.  Power supply and a single main board will of course be less.

mitsos said:
is everyone seeing the pictures? All I see is a frog in an icecube telling me to register at imageshack....

Good question!

Please excuse the OT, but does anyone know why mitsos and I can't see these images but (presumably) most people can?

Do we need an Imageshack account or something?

It's cuz we live in third world countries!!    :D ;D ??? :mad: ::)

I finally figured out that imageshack changed their rules so if you are outside the US (depends on what country I guess) you can't see their pics. I've been using a proxy when I run into this and it's been working well.

www.hidemyass.com

Just copy paste the thread URL in the box.

I'm interested in the 3 board set.

And since you mentioned it, I'm interested to see what other projects you have in the works as well. ;)

ruckus328 said:
I'd like to start getting an idea of the amount of interest for this so I can order boards accordingly, at the moment I have no idea whatsoever.

...i am interested in 3-4 sets...

Latest posts

Back