Dale M7 capsules?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanGenz

I am building two of Skylars EQU47 and find a lot of people who have bought Dale's M7 and other capsules.
Cant find any info on where to buy/order Dale's capsules.....?

Like many things here - there was a group buy where people lined up to buy them....unfortunatly dale produced a limited quantity that was gone super fast...i would buy another one too....

This should be in the black market as wanted
but
I may have one up for sale in my too many buys to get done
affliction
I do need a post / mounting for one as well

Alas, Dale hasn't been seen here in quite a while, so don't hold your breath. Nobody knows when there will be another batch, or if at all.

I was in contact with Dale not long ago and he stated he was burned with capsule making. Not sure how long this mood will last, but it seemed he was serious.

Best, M

I hope he starts to make capsules again.  It would be cool, since he is the only one I know about that makes the sony capsules outside of sony :)

I am not sure he will. I contacted him a couple of weeks ago, and he told me he is not doing them anymore. He said that he is going to focus more on making music instead of sitting in the basement for hours on end, and he said to talk to the folks at beez neez.

Check out this link for a 47 type capsule. I just put one in an Apex 435, and I really like the sound. I'll be posting a thread with some sound samples soon. Hopefully tomorrow. Good price on these too.

http://microphone-parts.com/

Latest posts

Back