EMT 140 remote control and motor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherpa

Looking for someone who can build two control units and mount them in a 1 ru faceplate. I have examples and schematic. Also looking for motor need one. Any help greatly appreciated.

Where are you based?

I am UK based and if you don't think it's too far then I'd be happy to help.

I am not sure what the motor specification is and if it is available off-the-shelf. But I have good experience with motors so I can modify something to suit if the original part is not available.

Thanks, I will wait for a few more responses to see if some in US can help first, please take this as no offense. I greatly appreciate your help. Please send me email with your info.

Nothing to take offense from. Makes sense to source a local supplier. However, I'll e-mail my details from the office tomorrow.

I'm interested in the same thing. I have once seen a motor with reduction, it was very strong and the speed was very slow. Also there was an endstop for both sides. The motor was used for an automated valve. I think that's what you need

This is the link to the schmatic of the remote control danalexanderaudio.com/EMT/EMT140rk.

Latest posts

Back