Quantum Broadcast Board. (PICTURES)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebird

I ran across this Quantum audio labs broadcast board at work the other day. it looked cool so I bought it. It has 12 channels. 14 inputs.

Its a little beat up but the faders look to be in good condition.

It has reichenbach input transformers and NE5532's. It has a three band EQ where each band has push button selectable frequencys. There are WIMA caps in the EQ section.

I believe they were made here in LA.

So anyone have any info or schematics? its a Series 22 board.

Thanks and Merry Christmas......

Oh yea, I re-read your email. they sound very similar. Theres about 17 electrolytics on the channel board and I'm wondering how many are in the signal path. I'm also short the Power supply. I'm guessing +18/-18.

You can select between two sets of input with a button. There is a button for Pan. I'm thinking you can toggle between mono and stereo for each channel.

there are two main outs. Audition and Program. You can assign each channel to left or right of each of these outs. I want to use one to sub mix some how....

I'll post pics soon.

Thought I would bump this up one last time...

Schematics? Links?

EDIT:

heres a couple of pics

q1.JPG

q2.JPG

q3.JPG

Man I searched a lot on google. I found that one guys resume already and emailed him. I got no relpy.

Something will come through.....

Latest posts

Back