trident series 65 channel strips

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martthie_08

I have been asked to do a racking job for some Trident 65 channels in return for some free channels for myself. As I have been looking to add some outboard EQ's for my setup, mixing mostly Rock / Pop music. I have been pondering whether this might be worth the trouble or if some DIY S800 EQ's would give me more mileage? Anyways, if someone has any schematics on the mic/line channels or any advice I would greatly welcome it!!

thanks, Marten

herrmann said:
I think that schematics are on the groupdiy gmail.

correct. there is a complete user manual and it has all the major schematics, however it is missing PSU multipin cable pin out.
No matter...

Series 65 uses tl071 opamps everywhere, IIRC 11 per channel strip. Many options to swap those out for better/different sonics.

The series 65 runs of +/- 18V. It also has a 5V rail for the leds, rail for phantom powe @ 45V and a separate rail  for the festoon lamps in the meter bridge @ 8.5V. I just got a baby 65 that is a 16 channel with four groups(buss) direct out on each channel. I am in the process of building a PSU for it.

Back