Poor Man's Pultec EQP1-A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creal said:
hi Ian

I'm also in for 2 sets if it's not too late.

Thx for this nice project

Cyril

Hi Cyril,

Strictly speaking you were after the deadline but I have received your payment! I ordered 10 extra PCBs and two people already said they wanted 2 sets not 2 PCBs so that has consumed 4 of them. Your 2 sets consumes another 4 PCBs leaving just a couple for me!!!

OK, you are in. I'll tweak the list to include you.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks you Ian
like we say in france
ouf c'etait moins une.
Best,

Cyril

ruffrecords said:
creal said:
hi Ian

I'm also in for 2 sets if it's not too late.

Thx for this nice project

Cyril

Hi Cyril,

Strictly speaking you were after the deadline but I have received your payment! I ordered 10 extra PCBs and two people already said they wanted 2 sets not 2 PCBs so that has consumed 4 of them. Your 2 sets consumes another 4 PCBs leaving just a couple for me!!!

OK, you are in. I'll tweak the list to include you.

Cheers

Ian

skal1 said:
Hi ian

if you do another run i will defo have a stereo set, will have to be end of may ,money tight.

cheers

skal1

Someone suggested that another run might be better in the black market then more people would see it. I plan to wait until the present run is delivered and people have had time to build them and listen to them before doing another run. So I guess that will not be much before the end of May anyway.

Cheers

Ian

Back